Tripod Wind Energy ApS, with two decades of experience as testing and
consulting engineers to the wind energy sector, is an accredited company
adhering to international norms and standards. Our wind turbine measurements
are recognized internationally; in particular by all major certification
Tripod Wind Energy ApS' Accreditation for Testing of Wind Turbines (click to view
DANAK, Danish Accreditation (visit
DANAK website) - a member of EA, the European cooperation for
Accreditation - has accredited Tripod Wind Energy ApS under the above title to
carry out the following measurements:
- Measurement of power curve.
- • Site calibration by measuring, and
- • measurement of power curve
- Determination of mechanical properties:
- • measurement of yaw efficiency for wind turbines,
- • determination of natural frequencies for wind turbines, and
- • determination of structural loads for wind turbines.
Functional and safety test.
In accordance with the general requirements of the DS/EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 criteria
and with DANAK's other criteria, DANAK has evaluated Tripod Wind Energy ApS (TWE)
- That we are impartial.
- That we possess the required technical know-how.
- That we operate under a Quality Control System according to the DS/EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
The accreditation comprises international norms and standards. Hence, our
measurements are internationally applicable. Furthermore, the accreditation
includes (according to the Danish "Technical Basis for Type
- Basic tests.
- Determination of the dynamics of wind turbines.
- Measurements of loads on blades and rotors.